• Email: mail(at)ffinrecords.co.uk
• Post: Ffin Records, Chapter, Market Road, Canton, Cardiff, UK, CF5 1GE
• Phone: +44 (0) 2920 220 903
• All payment is handled by PayPal, a global leader in online payments with over 20 million UK accounts. PayPal doesn’t share your financial details with the seller (Ffin Records/John Hardy) and provides industry-leading fraud protection.
• With PayPal, you can pay using your debit card, credit card or bank account.
• Files are delivered by Payloadz for fast secure digital delivery. Once you have paid you see a payment confirmation page with a "continue to download" button. Click this to go to the next page, where you will find a link to download your file(s). You will also be sent an email with a copy of this link to download your files.
• Files will be delivered as MP3 files or a ZIP file containing MP3 files. Download your file(s) and unzip if necessary to open the MP3 file(s).
• Email mail(at)ffinrecords.co.uk for technical support.
• If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase or our website system, please email mail(at)ffinrecords.co.uk with details of your problem. Alternatively contact us using the details above.
• Ffin Records are committed to keeping the personal details of visitors and customers private and secure.
• We will not share your details with any third party without asking you first.
• If you wish to stop receiving our newsletters you can unsubscribe from the mailing list by emailing 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to mail(at)ffinrecords.co.uk
Postage & packaging
• The charge for postage and packaging (p&p) depends on the order value, except where noted:
£2.00 p&p for an order up to £9.99
£3.50 p&p for an order between £10.00-£24.99
£4.50 p&p for an order between £25.00-£74.99
£7.00 p&p for an order between £75.00-£149.99
£12.50 p&p for an order over £149.99
• Orders are despatched through Royal Mail.